"Umbrella Spotters"

courti1

Earning My Ears
They have umbrella spotters for sale on etsy.... Basically you attach a cute little flag with your name on it to the umbrella with a zip tie.

Are these allowed on board?? I'm assuming if they are, you'd remove it at the end of each day, correct??

Thanks!!!

They have umbrella spotters for sale on etsy.... Basically you attach a cute little flag with your name on it to the umbrella with a zip tie.

Are these allowed on board?? I'm assuming if they are, you'd remove it at the end of each day, correct??

Thanks!!!

What are you planning on using them for? Onboard, there are no umbrellas. On CC, we've generally just left our stuff on the chairs under the umbrella we're using when we go in the water.

DCL does request you not save lounge chairs (either poolside or at CC). If you're not going to be in the area, you should move your items to where you're going to be.

:cutie:

I think that these are designed for use on Castaway Cay & so yes you would remove them at the end of the day. I can't think of a place to use it onboard the ship, especially since there is no saving of seats.

Perfect!! Thank y'all so much. We don't have a stop at CC, but it's good to know there are no umbrellas on board.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter