Ultimate Quest for Magic?

T i DuBL GuH eRR

--Tigger--
Did anyone try this quest earlier? It was a ridiculous (but genius) quest in which the prize would be bat magic, snowman, and teleportation (I think more than 1 snowman was in the prize though ). Anyway it was extremely difficult. The tasks were like, "Find this clover somewhere in Adventureland." Each task was like that, and you would have to find 1 item somewhere in each of the "lands". I miraculously found all of these (some by rigorous searching, others by luck on the 1st try!) but I'm stuck on this last task. It says, "Find this item somewhere in VMK." !!! Yeah imagine that! I actually searched through every single room in VMK (good thing the task time is no limit!), including some guest rooms, and couldn't find this atom. It's crazy I know, but it is a proper way to give out such rare prizes in one time. If I finally do find it, I think I can finally make some worth-while offers for Sparrow or Inferno (or not?).

Oh and by the way, I know no one else won it yet because when I click quest info on the task window, the quest hall of fame is blank. So I guess the prize is still up for grabs!

I'm stuck on that last task also. I was hoping that like the other items, the last one was going to be visible and not hidden behind something, but I'm beginning to doubt that that's the case. For all I know it could be hidden in a guest room. I think I'll take another look around VMK for it today, but I'll probably give up on this quest. If anyone finds the item, would it be too much to ask that you post where you find it? I would like to know where it was.

So I thought this quest might be fun to do while I was nedding. You say up until the last one they're all in plain view? I was hoping when I got to the last question I could help ya'll... did you look in the original room?

ktbutterfly2011 said:
So I thought this quest might be fun to do while I was nedding. You say up until the last one they're all in plain view? I was hoping when I got to the last question I could help ya'll... did you look in the original room?

I would check in the room with the kiosk, but I can't get into it. I don't think that MathU, the creator of the quest, is on VMK now.

hey does any on now where to get a quest machiem thing

I started this quest too but it is impossible on the last on. The owner said it was somewhere in tomorrowland but i doubt of it because i watched praticly everywhere in that area. I even watched behind the quest machine that leads to the arcade:rotfl:

Kasiks said:
I started this quest too but it is impossible on the last on. The owner said it was somewhere in tomorrowland but i doubt of it because i watched praticly everywhere in that area. I even watched behind the quest machine that leads to the arcade:rotfl:
Yay another hint!

Sounds diffcult. I wonder if Staff could beat it.... :scratchin:

valeriesunshine said:
I looked in adventureland for 30 minutes atleast
Spoilers:
1.Adventureland bazzar
4. Autopia off road on mars.
5. unknown

Has anyone tried thinking out of the box and doing something else like saying"hi" or something like that?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter