Ultimate Planning spreadsheet for the iPad *pdf files coming soon*

I have a spreadsheet (not as elaborate or nice as yours) that I've been recycling for a while. Some more ideas for you based on that:

1. I put a pre-travel checklist of things to do going from pre-planning to planning to day of travel. (ie turn off ice-maker, have mail held, turn down heat on hot water tank, pay bills, get cash out of ATM, make ADR's etc...)
2. I also subscribe to another website (unnamed at this point ;) ) that lists the best / worst parks to go to and work that into my trip itinerary (may work in your park hours tab).
3. I also have a tab in my spreadsheet that has luggage tags made up that I print out and slip into our luggage tag holders - it has our name, address, cell phone number, dates of travel and resort hotel we're staying at. If the luggage gets lost, they can either call us or have it shipped directly to the hotel....

Hope this helps.

Good ideas,

I did edit my park hours tab for best/worst and rating for that other website, just did not post an updated pic.

2 Pages I have not posted pics of.

Travel Info
52c9215f.jpg

Grocery Tab (at the bottom you can scroll down for directions to the local publix, as well as walmart on the way from the airport.
dbe6b193.jpg

That looks great - and a lot of work put into it! Well done :)

Can you add other details to it? eg. other flights and accomodation prior to and after WDW?

Thank you

Hey Everyone, I have edited the first post and I will edit it as I complete other tabs. This way its easy to keep track and see whats new to the spreadsheet without reading all the posts if you don't want to.

That looks great - and a lot of work put into it! Well done :)

Can you add other details to it? eg. other flights and accomodation prior to and after WDW?

Thank you

Thanks,

Why would anyone want to fly anywhere else but Disney? :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Just kidding,, you could duplicate that table very easily if needed.

Mike, would love a copy of your spreadsheet! It looks amazing! japatzke at cox dot net. Thanks!!!

Can't send private messages but I'd love a copy please.

sagev358 at yahoo dot com

I sent you a PM with mine and a co-worker's email address.

If you have a paypal account set up, please let me know your address and I'll send you over a few bucks to help you out. That's the least I could do.

- Erin

I don't like you very much. I was trying not to justify the purchase of an iPad. I think that this puts me over the edge. If my husband asks then I will blame you. :rolleyes1

LOL This post is sooo funny. My DH and I each got Ipads. My gilrfriend calls them our commitment Ipads as we spend about what we would on rings if we were to have gotten them and far more useful.

So I sent out the first round today. If you did not get it send me your email again.

I'm working on a few new tabs

Packing list
Must do attractions
DDP points tracker some thing like Cafeen's Dinning plan worksheet to help work out if the dinning plan is cost effective
Meal planner
Grocery shopping list

If anyone as any ideas, let me know.

I have tried my self to move it from excel into numbers but lose all the great formating and such.

Thanks again for the great work can't wait to try it out :)

Awesome work on the spreadsheet. I sent a pm to you requesting a copy. Not going until September so this will work for me! Thank you so much for doing this and sharing.

i love your spread sheets but i also can't send a pm my e-mail is h.young.205 at gmail dot com

LOL This post is sooo funny. My DH and I each got Ipads. My gilrfriend calls them our commitment Ipads as we spend about what we would on rings if we were to have gotten them and far more useful.

I have tried my self to move it from excel into numbers but lose all the great formating and such.

Thanks again for the great work can't wait to try it out :)

I like this idea. Will be some work, but I will add it to my list.

For those that are leaving requests on the thread because they cant send PMs, please just get your post count up and pm me your addy. :-) I know this sounds like I am just being a pain but I have a system of copying and pasting and I cant do that when you "spell" out your email.

It wont take you long, Welcome to the DIS!!!!!

Got it....wow you are fast! Love the spreadsheet and I already started working on it. Thank you so much!!

My iPad 2 should be arriving next week and I can't wait to play with this fantastic spreadsheet you have created. I just sent you a PM. Thank you so much!

Thank you so much for sending me your spreadsheet. :) It is awesome! I can't wait to start plugging my info into it. You really did a great job with it. Thank you for sharing it. :)

DDP credit tracker.

Input your number of nights and amount of people and it will calculate your total credits. Then track how many you use each day for a running total for credits remaining.

adac9a69.jpg

I'd love to get in on this if I can! I'm already addicted to my ipad, this would just push me over the edge! Thanks!!

My email is:
blueyedwench at america on line

:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter