'ULTIMATE DAY OF THRILLS'

North of Mouse

DIS Veteran
Has anyone done this 'tour'? Was it worth the $$$$'s? I think it is $299 per person + park hopper admission. You are taken by van to all four parks, and can ride 10 total thrill rides altogether. It includes one TS meal. Pretty 'pricey' day!! Thoughts???

I did it and I enjoyed it, but I hate crowds. Irony is I don't like jumping from park to park, ride to ride so I doubt we will ever do it again unless we're entertaining someone that wishes to see Disneys thrill rides in a day.

As you said no buses, boats, or monorails we used the same type of van they use for private tours I have been on previously. I believe its the same kind of van DVC tours uses. You have one guide they will drop tid bits of info about the rides/park throughout the day. Most I knew already. To be honest your paying to cut the line. I knew that going in so wasn't upset that it wasn't a "tour". I would say if your pressed for time and just want to ride 10 E tickets in a short period it's a fair price. I personally wish they would just let me buy FP's individually and not force me on a "tour".

It's a quick way to hit up the big E ticket thrill rides quickly. Instead of doing the VIP guide service for the day, (at $350-500 per hour for up to 10 guests) you get to hit the biggies at a lower price.

I did it in January. I was on a trip by myself, so it was fun to make new friends. The tour guides were nice and would point things out to us about the rides before/after/during rides, which was cool. I kept a list on my phone of the rides we did. At the end, we had the option to stay at AK, take a van to TTC, or take the other van to MK. There was a family that wanted to go back to the Contemporary and they took them with the MK group. Here's my list:

Pirates
Btmrr
Haunted mansion
Sdmt
Break by Gaston
Space mountain
Buzz
Van to studios
Rock n rollercoaster
Lunch at brown derby
Tsmm
Star tours
Tower of terror
Van to ak
Everest
Dinosaur

Did it in August & my husband & I loved it. Being that it was our first day as well as the first time to Disney, we thought it was well worth the $. Gave us a great over view of the parks and at least gave us an idea of what to expect. It did not go to Epcot but staying @ the Beach Club, we were only a short walk away and used our FP's for that day for the evening @ Epcot. Would do it again if had a very limited time and wanted to hit all the top rides.

I did it in January. I was on a trip by myself, so it was fun to make new friends. The tour guides were nice and would point things out to us about the rides before/after/during rides, which was cool. I kept a list on my phone of the rides we did. At the end, we had the option to stay at AK, take a van to TTC, or take the other van to MK. There was a family that wanted to go back to the Contemporary and they took them with the MK group. Here's my list:

Pirates
Btmrr
Haunted mansion
Sdmt
Break by Gaston
Space mountain
Buzz
Van to studios
Rock n rollercoaster
Lunch at brown derby
Tsmm
Star tours
Tower of terror
Van to ak
Everest
Dinosaur

jennab113: Did you get to do more than 10 rides because the park wasn't busy? I thought the guarantee was for 10. I'm thinking of splurging on this in May since we are only doing a quick 3 night trip.

jennab113: Did you get to do more than 10 rides because the park wasn't busy? I thought the guarantee was for 10. I'm thinking of splurging on this in May since we are only doing a quick 3 night trip.
I don't know, but i don't think so. I read a couple other reviews that did more than 10. I know there is a review on TripAdvisor that did 12, but the rides in MK were different than what I did. Obviously Splash was closed when I did it, so I guess we did Pirates to make up for that. It seems like they have a time to leave MK and just do as much as they can before then.

Did it in August & my husband & I loved it. Being that it was our first day as well as the first time to Disney, we thought it was well worth the $. Gave us a great over view of the parks and at least gave us an idea of what to expect. It did not go to Epcot but staying @ the Beach Club, we were only a short walk away and used our FP's for that day for the evening @ Epcot. Would do it again if had a very limited time and wanted to hit all the top rides.
What time did this tour start and end?

We were supposed to meet at Tomorrowland Terrace at 8:15, but the monorail broke down while I was on it, so I missed breakfast. The tour actually started at 9. It was over around 3-3:15. I don't remember exactly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter