• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ultimate Buzz Lightyear/U-Command Buzz Lightyear

Anyone who needs the manual, please Email me because this thread gets lost and I miss it when it comes back up!
we have just been given ultimate buzz but alas no manual so if you could email it to me at shaun.stock at yahoo.com It would be greatly appreciated as thi is going to be a brill gift for my son for xmas.:thumbsup2

tiggger1 Can you please email me the manual to the UCommand Buzz Lightyear. it won't let me email you.

Anyone who needs the manual, please Email me because this thread gets lost and I miss it when it comes back up!

Hello Tiggger

I've been looking for the manual everywhere and i can find it, i was wondering if you could pleasee e-mail me the manual PLEASEEE!!

thanks a lot!! my e-mail is seisamsara @ msn . com

thank you

tigger1 can you pretty please e-mail me the instructions? i would really appreciate it (and i'm sure my son would too) :))

My email is leadsinger95 @ hotmail . com Will you please email me the u command instructions.

we have one for ours... if you want I can try to scan it for you.. I wont be home tomorrow but I can do it on Mon or Tues?

Could you send me a copy of the manual also, couldn't email you since I don't have enough posts. s.ryckeghem at mchsi.com

thanks
scott

Just found the buzz u cammand to but no direction Triggger1 can you please help me out... my email is freeyourself810 @ gmail.com

Hello! I don't have 10 posts to pm or email. Can someone please forward the manual to eeyore1458 at yahoo.com? I will update when received. Thank you!

I just saw this i will send it to you as soon as I find the email...

Could someone who has it send it to me too?? I have been looking online for months!! Thank you so much!

My email is s.dellafortuna at gmail.com

I also need the direction for Ultimate Buzz Lightyear. 20 pages I believe. Could you send them to me also.
Thank you. PJ

tiggger1,
Could you please email me the manual as well, have searched everywhere and can't find it. Would be eternally grateful.

Hi could someone email me the manual to this toy. I would be most grateful.thankss. Please email me. Waj247 at hotmail dot com

same here :(

needing the U command manual badly..

air_fx12 at yahoo.com.au
thanks in advance

sorry I wasnt getting any notifications, let me find it in my email and I will email it to everyone!

Hi tiggger 1, would you be kind enough to send me one. I have been searching for a long time. I can not pm you and I can not post my email in the reply because I just joined the membership. What can I do:mad:
Thank you so much.

Hi tiggger 1, would you be kind enough to send me one. I have been searching for a long time. I can not pm you and I can not post my email in the reply because I just joined the membership. What can I do:mad:
Thank you so much.
Hi Tiggger, the best way is just like the other member did. My email is jettafcXgmail.com. X=@. I think it works.Thanks
:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter