uk virgin number

aaronandterri

<font color=darkorchid>We love disney!<br><font co
ok im betting one of you lovely people can help me out here, i need the number for the uk call center, im sick of dealing with overseas ones where no one either unsterstands me or what im saying or just does nothing, anyone help?

im also wanting to find out about the whole baggage allowance thing, we fly out dec 12 till jan 7th what will we ger old or new? am i right in thinking as im paid in full if i have my tickets issued now then i will still get old allowance(weve been booked with vh since beggining of the year), i also have to take car seat and pram.
Ive read so many conflicting things :confused3

just posted a new thread I too would deraly like to talk to someone in the UK

I know your question has been hanging on the system for a week - just saw it now, but hoping to offer you some assistance. There is a wesite called saynoto0870. If you do a search it should come up. It is a uk website. It is really for people with Free Call subscriptions on their phone service, who end up paying a premium for all these calls and basically offers you an alternative number (usually a landline). I have used this for Virgin before but I'm not at home at the moment so dont have all my bits of paper.

The website gives an option to type in the number (in this case you would use the Virgin Atlantic number you currently have - yes, the one that sends you to the call centre) and you can also or alternatively type in the details of the company (in this case Virgin Atlantic/Holidays).

It definitely seems to route you through the UK and I have even been cheeky enought to tell them when they had to transfer my call, NOT to put me through to anywhere outwith the boundaries of the UK .... and they honoured my request. I have to say, the biggest challenge is getting through to the "right" extension. Once you get that far, they are usually incredibly pleasant and helpful. This is probably too late to be of any use to you, but I do hope you came right with it. And if you found another number/way to get ahead with your VA queries, please feel free to share them with us all :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter