*****UK Trip Planning Holiday Chart*****

Is there any way to spot fellow disers while we're there? A coloured ribbon or something - I seem to recall this being mentioned years ago when we last went?!

:goodvibes

Is there any way to spot fellow disers while we're there? A coloured ribbon or something - I seem to recall this being mentioned years ago when we last went?!

:goodvibes

The 'official' colour for the DISboards is lime green. Some people wear lime green or tie a lime green ribbon (or Mickey head) to their bag or somewhere on their person.

Hiya, sorry to be a pain but can I please be changed slightly?

Sundancer UK & DH, DS(12), DD(11), DS(9), DS(4) and DS(18m)
12-26th May - Coronado Springs!

Thank you!

Soooo excited :cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana: :cool1:

And this time I really will get a lime green Mickey head!

6-16 th Oct Yacht club and then
16-20 Oct at Hard Rock Hotel .first time at Universal so we splashed out to get the unlimited front of queue passes that are included in room price.

Me, DW and DS (23)
4th - 18th October 2014
Disney Saratoga Springs resort and Spa and Hard Rock Hotel

Can you add us please...17th Feb - 1st March AOA for the Princess half marathon!:)

Please add us :cool1:

19th May to the 2 June 2014 Villa at Eagle Pointe

Many thanks
Kirsten and crew.

Hi,

Please can you alter our dates, now we have booked the flights we are going 7th Aug to 29th Aug 2014 (it was way cheaper to go later in the week :cool1:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter