• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

*****UK Trip Planning Holiday Chart*****

Not sure for definite, but it will be around the 5th of August as we will need to go in school holidays. Considering 3 weeks (and a remortgage ha;)ha)

28th September - 12th October 2014 staying at All star movie resorts with a night stop over on the 6th October at the Royal Pacific Me and my partner

Hi we are going 5th until the 26th September 2015. Saratoga Springs Resort.

There will be myself, dh, dd, dd, dsl, dgs.

Can't wait I am already planning lots of things we can do. :cool1:

We are now going 22nd or 23rd April to the 30th staying at AS Sports as well as August. Oops. We have booked from the 23rd but flight prices are better on the 22nd so that might translate into an extra night as it makes sense!

Sorry, I forgot to put a lot of stuff in my fist post.
So:
Me and my family, August 2015 14th-28th, staying at the Yacht Club

My partner surprised me and told me we are going September 22nd - 6th October staying in the P.O French Quarters!

I've never been before so super excited and not too long left to go!!!

My partner surprised me and told me we are going September 22nd - 6th October staying in the P.O French Quarters!

I've never been before so super excited and not too long left to go!!!

Welcome to the forums, you have chosen a lovely resort and a great time of year to visit. Please feel free to post any questions you have in UK trip planning.
We will be there (Wyndham Bonnet Creek) the same time, 20th-27th Sept, after our 14 night transatlantic cruise.

My partner and I are going on the 6th to the 20th of November this year, staying in Port Orleans Riverside.

^_^

Just realised that our October trip isn't included
October 17th - November 2nd
Universal Royal Pacific, Disney Dream & Beach Club

I'm going with my family 8th-29th of August and we're staying at Port Orleans French Quarter, can't wait!!!

Going for two weeks on May 25th 2015 staying at AoA with the boyfriend.
I feel like these boards will be my lifeline!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter