UK residents - what docs?

clairelly

Mouseketeer
Hi

We are travelling on Dream in August. I have done the online ESTA and all approved. Apart from our UK passports, do I need to do anything else/require anything else for check in on the cruise?

Many thanks.

The only other thing you need is your signature form when you do online check in on the DCL website.

It will ask you for a credit card and will then ask you to print off the form with those details .. you sign it and give it in when you do real check in at the Port.

If you don't want to register a credit card, it's no bother .. just put none but still print the form, sign it and take it to the Port with you.

Have a fabulous time ... the Dream is beautiful :thumbsup2

Oh wait, I did forget one thing ...

me!!! :rotfl2:

Please take me too .. we were on the Maiden Voyage of the Dream but I was quite poorly so missed a lot of the cruise :sick:
I could try it all again though if you could squeeze me into your luggage!

Any other questions, just ask :)

Can i d0 this online checkin from Australia and if so how far ahead do you do it

Can i d0 this online checkin from Australia and if so how far ahead do you do it

You can do online check in when you get to your booking window. I believe these are as follows:

75 days for your first cruise
90 days if you have cruised at least once but less than 5 times
105 days if you have cruised at least 5 times but less than 10 times
120 days if you have cruised at least 10 times or if you are conceirge guest

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter