UK DIS meet and live podcast recording

it's podcast day woo hoo!!! ooh I'm soo excited!! my back went yesterday for the first time ever but I have some movement so I'm coming, I can't miss this! if you see a girl with a pillow to sit on its probably me hahaha, will meet some of you later I hope :-)

it's podcast day woo hoo!!! ooh I'm soo excited!! my back went yesterday for the first time ever but I have some movement so I'm coming, I can't miss this! if you see a girl with a pillow to sit on its probably me hahaha, will meet some of you later I hope :-)

Oh you poor thing :sick:
Don't worry, we will look after you :hug:

aww thank you, I'm going very careful today, ironically it's sitting that winds it up lol, see you later

I can't make it but i'll be tuning in to the podcast. I hope London is treating you well!

Hope everyone had a good time.

Oh and the live podcast is up already :)

:goodvibes

It was a really great night. Big thanks to the podcast crew for making us feel so welcome and taking the time in their trip to share recording a show with us :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter