Uh-ummmmm (a little throat clearing)--May I offer congratulations to SideshowBob

Oh My!!!! Thank you all, what an amazing response! Awwww...I do Love that man, Mr. SSB. :D :D

It means so very much to both of us, to have friends here on the DIS wishing us well, some we have met, and others we truly hope to met some day.

Congratulations my dear friend SideShowBob and Jennifer.

Best wishes for a very magical wedding and life together forever.

Sincerely, RaySharpton

Congratulations Randall and Jenn, it couldn't have happened to two nicest people.
Oh , how I love happy endings!!!

Originally posted by FairyGF
Oh My!!!! Thank you all, what an amazing response! Awwww...I do Love that man, Mr. SSB. :D :D

It means so very much to both of us, to have friends here on the DIS wishing us well, some we have met, and others we truly hope to met some day.

I have to also say that I have just been FLOORED by the amount of nice comments here... PM's.... emails..... and phone calls from so many DIS'ers. It makes me realize just why this has been such a very important place to me over the years.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!

<OBJECT><EMBED src="http://www.seashine.com/qbb.swf" menu=false quality=high bgcolor=#FFFFFF WIDTH=96 HEIGHT=144 TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash" PLUGINSPAGE="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash"></EMBED></OBJECT>

All Rise and Cheer at the Good Fortune of Two Distinguished DISers!
Here Here!
Congratulations!

Congratulations to you both!!!!!!!!

I hope you have many many years of happiness together! :)

:lovestruc Wow...I've already offered my congrats to the happy couple...:bride: :groom:

but also have to say how nice it is ::yes:: to see so many DISers that I haven't "seen" for a long time :wave2:

Another congrats to our SSB and Jen. George and I are very happy for you.

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

What wonderful news!!!

Maybe that was why you had such a big grin on your face when I saw you last month......

also have to say how nice it is to see so many DISers that I haven't "seen" for a long time

Isn't that the truth??? That SSB can pull people out of hiding, that's for sure!

I have to repeat, Randall and Jennifer---I am so very happy for both of you.

Just "heard" the news ! I am so very happy for the both of you ! Blessings on your future together.

I was away camping all week.....but better late than never!!

CONGRATS SSB and Jennifer!!!

Oh wow, I just now saw this after getting back from vacation! Congratulations to the both of you!!! I wish you all the best :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter