UH?!? Sci-Fi filled up on first PS day?

lenshanem

DIS Veteran
Today was my 90 day window for making a PS for Sci-Fi. I wasn't worried about it. After taking my daughter to school I called. It was a little before 8 their time. I asked for a 6:30 and was told the latest they had was 6:00. Course I took it, but I just didn't realize Sci-Fi fills up that fast. Is that normal? This is for early June. Star Wars Weekend is that day, but last year I booked Sci-Fi during this event and had no problems calling much later in the day. I just thought this odd?
I guess I'll try to call earlier for the rest of our PSs this week. Maybe this is just a busier time than I thought. Gay Days ends that very day, but they are scheduled for Epcot. Oh well...

I JUST got off the phone with disney dining and I made a PS for Sci-Fi on 6/6/04 with no problems.

We wanted it around the 1:00 hour & had our choice of times!!
Maybe they don't have PS after 6:00???

Just another possibility: perhaps 6pm is the latest due to the park closing hours? June isn't out yet to my knowledge but maybe MGM isn't open late that early in June.

keep calling , i called for easter time and got ps for lunch time, they dont open until noon, i got 12:20 and i called less then 90 days more like 60 days.

i was calling for ps for our aug. trip last year for chef mickey, nothing was available except 9pm, to late for me, then about 4 or 5 days to arrival i called one more time and i had no problem i got to choose which time i wanted for dinner, i dont get it , how come they didnt have anything all of a sudden the times were wide open.:earseek:

keep calling and find out when last seating is

I ran in to the same issue when I was making PS for MGM last summer. The latest PS they would offer was 5 PM at any resturant.

Melissa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter