uh oh, will we miss out???

a*lil*bit*goofy

I miss the tag fairy
I see that the breakfast buffet ends at 1030 at Crystal Palace! We have reservations at 1020 that day...how does that work? will we be there during the 'switch over' from breakfast to lunch?

Thanks,

:O)

I haven't booked CP that late for the character breakfast, but I would imagine things will work like most buffet places...Since you booked a breakfast, more than likely you will see a transfer during your time spent there. If you have never been there before, they have like a U shaped area where the same food is setup on each side...So, If you split the letter "U" in half, one side would have the same thing as the other. What will probably happen is you will see them move all the breakfast items over to one side, while they prepare the other side for the lunch menu. That is typically how most buffets work during the transition from breakfast to lunch. I wouldn't worry about them taking all your breakfast stuff away, as I am sure they will still have half the area setup for breakfast...Another person who has been there during the transition could probably give better feedback, but from my previous buffet experiences I have seen that at most places...

That makes sense...I hope that is the case. :O) That was our FAV breakfast the last time we went...and the only day I can do it this time is on an EMH morning! ack! So i have decided that since it is our last day at the parks, we will grab a muffin or something at 7am at the hotel then make our way to MK for opening and do what we can in Fantasy land until breakfast /brunch. Whispering canyon at 6 for dinner (closes at 7 for MVMCP, so we will be out just before the crowds). I am thinking it will help make a great last day

Yes, that is how it works. We just had a 10:20 Breakfast reservation, and they changed over half of the buffet around 11:00. There is still plenty of freshly put out food on the breakfast side, we had no problem with the buffet looking picked over.

Some people like to be there for the transition because they will usually have the new side open so you can get the lunch food then too.

that is good to know! Thank you for the info. I assume this will stay the same when we go in 69 days. (not that I am counting or anything> LMAO)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter