uh oh Punk Raul or was that Pinboy? I forgot

pintrader

<font color=FF66FF>Leader of the Conga Line to ton
On my way to WDW once again. Will post to let you guys and gals know what we are spotting on lanyards. Will not be returning to Melbourne until later. Will find a 'puter somewhere though. :smile:

Hope I can find one so I can join chat tonight

Nat, isn't it time for a new post regarding tonight's pin chat? or are we thinking alike again and you are creating that post at the same time stamp I am typing this one?

Look forward to "seeing" all tonight.

Until I get to talk to that mischevious pinboy and tell him about the board rules for 10k or less total gif and/or jpg usage, I will keep my clipart off and let him use mine. :grin:

Ed, See how that character is getting you in "dutch" for hiding the board rules from you???

Lucky you.. pin scanning and some normallcy!
Can I ask a silly question?

Who the heck is ED?

Kathy

"Ed" is the alter ego of Raul and Pinboy....he is the one that picks up the pieces when
they get him in trouble....it is a never ending job..

Thanks for the heads up!
thought I was missing something.. Ed only seems to pop up when there is "trouble" :)

Kathy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter