Uh Oh forgot my PIN already

mommymanda

Mouseketeer
I completed the online check in about 2 weeks ago. It prompted me to link my CC to my magic band and give us each a PIN.

Our original plan was cash, so I didn't really worry or care about the PIN. Now we realized things would be simpler to just put that cash onto the CC and process everything with the band.

I told DH what his was just in case we were separated and he didn't have cash. I even know what I put for my 11year old, not that she'll ever know it.

Yet I cannot for the life of me remember what I put in for my PIN. I have a few different codes I use so I'm sure it was one of them...but lol which?

Can I change it at check in if I forget? Are there XXX number of times you can attempt before it locks or something? My trip is still a bit away, so hopefully it comes back to me before we get there. Just in case though, what can I do?

I completed the online check in about 2 weeks ago. It prompted me to link my CC to my magic band and give us each a PIN.

Our original plan was cash, so I didn't really worry or care about the PIN. Now we realized things would be simpler to just put that cash onto the CC and process everything with the band.

I told DH what his was just in case we were separated and he didn't have cash. I even know what I put for my 11year old, not that she'll ever know it.

Yet I cannot for the life of me remember what I put in for my PIN. I have a few different codes I use so I'm sure it was one of them...but lol which?

Can I change it at check in if I forget? Are there XXX number of times you can attempt before it locks or something? My trip is still a bit away, so hopefully it comes back to me before we get there. Just in case though, what can I do?

The front desk can reset it. When I checked in last time, they asked me if I remembered it.

This is not a problem. When you check in let them know you forgot your pin and they can reset it. Each band can have a different pin and credit card too!

I do this every time! :lmao: Even when I think I know my PIN, nope! The front desk or Guest Services can reset it for you, no problem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter