Uh I am so JEALOUS!!!

!!PonyBoy!!

They grew up on the outside of society. They weren
OMG! Guess what!! Okay My uncles girlfriend knows Ace Frehley's wife!!! For all of you that don' tknow who that is ...That is the original drummer from KISS!!!!! She went to a BBQ at their house and met Gene Simmons, Peter Criss, Paul Stanley. I don't know if this was before or after Ace left the band but I assume if it was after they are still friends!! She says they are really nice and I am soooooo Jealous cuse I LOVE that band!!!!

ARE... YOU... SERIOUS!!?? I LOVE that band! That is sooo not fair!!! Meet Gene and the rest of the band? That's so awesome! Not fair, not fair at all.

Maleficent909TL said:
ARE... YOU... SERIOUS!!?? I LOVE that band! That is sooo not fair!!! Meet Gene and the rest of the band? That's so awesome! Not fair, not fair at all.

I know!!!!
She said they are really nice!

Do you like the origanal Band(before Ace Frehley left) or the new band better?

Hmmm, yeah see, that's the problem when your dad plays records of them. You can't really tell who's in the band at the time. But I seem to remember Mom telling me the members, and Ace was one of them, so I guess the one with Ace.

I saw Ace Frehley at HHN this past year. He was able to walk through the queue lines un-recognized for the most part.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter