• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

UGH! when can I book Jan 2013!?

addicted2dizney

DIS Veteran
ok, it's 6 months till jan 2013... when do they open up hotel reservations for this time frame? Am I missing something?:confused3

you'll find several threads about this subject on these forums. Rates/packages will be out July/August. No one knows for sure when, there are tons of rumors on when but none have been confirmed. Just keep an eye on these forums to find out.

you'll find several threads about this subject on these forums. Rates/packages will be out July/August. No one knows for sure when, there are tons of rumors on when but none have been confirmed. Just keep an eye on these forums to find out.

thanks,
I looked back a bit but way too many posts to keep up with. this is the first time I've ever booked early jan so I find it so unreal that WDW doesn't have rates published for only 6 months from now. I usually go 3-4 times a year but I guess this is the first time I'm booking this time of year and so far ahead.

It's weird cause I guess you can book ADR's right?:confused3

thanks,
I looked back a bit but way too many posts to keep up with. this is the first time I've ever booked early jan so I find it so unreal that WDW doesn't have rates published for only 6 months from now. I usually go 3-4 times a year but I guess this is the first time I'm booking this time of year and so far ahead.

It's weird cause I guess you can book ADR's right?:confused3

Yeah a lot of people are very frustrated. You can make ADRs just will need to do it on a day by day basis, which really sucks. We are going in February and feeling a little antsy. Last year they came out with the packages in June so I think it gave people the hope it'd happen again this year. Sadly, no such luck.

I'm with you.....were going in June 2013, and I'm SOOOOOOO ready to book!! I know it'll happen soon enough, but I'm impatient. :rolleyes1

As others have said, new rates usually come out in August, although the 2012 rates came out in early June 2011. Packages can't be booked until the new rates are released, but from what I've been reading you can book room only now with 2013 rates. It used to be you would book room only before the new rates came out and be quoted at the current year's highest rate, which was automatically adjusted once the new rates were released. But according to other threads/posts, people have been booking room only with the new rates. So if you are wanting just the room and not a package, try calling and see what rate you're quoted.

Some have reported making room only over the phone. Since they already have the new ticket prices, that just leaves the dining plans as the holdup.

Disney has released that July 11 is when the package prices and reservations can be made

I agree that Disney should release those rates sooner. It just makes sense, especially for those booking the first few months of the year. We're looking at December, so we can wait a bit.:)

I have a room only booked at AoA for January. It's been booked for several weeks.

Posted from DISboards.com App for Android

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter