Ugh...summer colds suck!

Dax

Emma and Christopher's Mommy - Best job ever
Yesterday I was feeling off, could not place why. By bed time, I had a slight headache, and was developing a sore throat. This morning, my throat is super sore, my headache is still there, and I can feel all kinds of icky nasty stuff in my throat..and as the day progresses, I am feeling more tired and more stuffy..

I hate getting sick...I have no sick time, and no benefits yet...so I am stuck self treating, and hoping for the best

Zinc lozenges. I swear by them. I start sucking on them the minute I feel a sore throat coming on. 9 times out of 10 I suck them for a couple days and all symptoms are gone by the 3rd morning, and it never develops into a full fledged cold.

Zinc lozenges. I swear by them. I start sucking on them the minute I feel a sore throat coming on. 9 times out of 10 I suck them for a couple days and all symptoms are gone by the 3rd morning, and it never develops into a full fledged cold.

I agree...are you sure this is not allergy related....
Feel Better! :hug:

I have the same exact thing but I'm chaulking it up to allergies not a cold.

No, i dont usually suffer from allergies..

Now to add onto my symptoms, unable to regualte my body temp, and a cough...shoot me now..

Just spoke to my supervisor, he gave me the OK to swap my day off if need be..so I won't miss any time..thank goodness...

On the bright side, at least it's summer where you are:) Feel better soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter