Ugh, how to pick?!?

As much as we love O'hana, with the your lil ones who have never been to Disney, I think Tusker House would be the best interaction. Plus the food is good.
I've heard Touring Plans has a reservation alert to help you find the ADR you're looking for.

Regardless, we really like Touring Plans.

Have a great trip.

I too have a large gap between my older set (18, 15) and younger set (6,3) of kids, but it makes for great vacations!
I've never heard of Touring Plans, I'll have to check them out, thanks!

I'm glad to hear that, this is our first vacation with everyone since the boys came to live with us... I was worried it wouldn't go well but I figure my older kids can all run around together if they got sick of us lol

I've never heard of Touring Plans, I'll have to check them out, thanks!

I'm glad to hear that, this is our first vacation with everyone since the boys came to live with us... I was worried it wouldn't go well but I figure my older kids can all run around together if they got sick of us lol
Touring plans is great, they have an app you can put on your phone with wait times. Spring for the subscription, it's not expensive and gives you tons of info. Have a great trip!

My 2 year old loved HDDR. We did go to the early show. I love Tusker House. I haven't been there for dinner, but breakfast and lunch are both great.

If I couldn't do Chef Mickey's I would do Tusker House breakfast. It has been the best buffet I've been to at WDW. My DS prefers Chef Mickey's so we do that instead.

I vote lunch because Tusker House has some really nice offerings and you can get things you don't see at the other buffets on Disney property. This was my all time favorite buffet. I did it for the characters but I would go back for the food :) Also AK gets hot during the day, swampy for me, so touring plan wise its a great place to stop in to get a break after a morning there.

At Tusker house, we try to plan it for a late breakfast, about 10:50 or so. That way, we enjoy breakfast, but they are also switching over to lunch. You get a little bit of each!
We like to tour early, so then we aren't wasting peak hours eating a sit down meal. And it feels less expensive, because you're getting "two" meals for one price.

We like Tusker House breakfast before the park opens (8:00 for a 9:00 open) because we are right by Kilimanjaro Safaris when the park opens and we can be close to first in line for the safari. If I couldn't get a pre-park opening, I would do lunch. Although we enjoy AK at night, I probably wouldn't want to be committed to a dinner time.

At Tusker house, we try to plan it for a late breakfast, about 10:50 or so. That way, we enjoy breakfast, but they are also switching over to lunch. You get a little bit of each!
We like to tour early, so then we aren't wasting peak hours eating a sit down meal. And it feels less expensive, because you're getting "two" meals for one price.
That's a great idea

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter