• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ugh-how bad will this be???

sln88

WDW 10/22/05 Wonder 10/27/05!
We got 2 guarantee insides. They assigned us staterooms on deck 2 and deck 7. I knew we were not guaranteed to be next to each other, but I thought they would at least get us close!

It will be me and DD in one and DH and boys in other. Is this going to be bad, or no big deal? I don't like waiting for elevators, so I guess I will get lots of exercise.

Anybody have any luck getting Disney to change? It looks like the insides must be booked up from their websites, cause they are only offering guarantees.

I reserved 2 rooms at the end of July for our October Cruise, they were also a GTY reservation, we were on 2 different levels, well Disney came through and got us 2 connecting rooms (inside) (I did keep calling and checking on rooms they had available) ...... about 1 month later (Sept.) we even got upgraded to 2 connecting rooms with a large porthole!!! A complete surprise!! :flower:

I would keep calling and finding out what rooms are available and make sure that they have notes that you would like connecting rooms. They are very nice!! :)

I saw you were from Wisconsin....I grew up in Grafton, WI and my husband in Greenfield, WI.......total cheesehead Packer Fans living in Kentucky!! :earboy2:

Good Luck!! ;)

Hi
Thanks. Are you going this Oct? We are on the Wonder at the end of the month.
I guess it is really only 2.5 days, so it won't be that bad. I am just worried about DH being grumpy about it and then never wanting to go again. I did email the TA, so hopefully she can do something about it.

I live in Franklin, so very close to Greenfield.
We have done some vacationing in KY(on our way to TN). Very nice state.
I am totally not a cheesehead, but DH is!

I had the same problem regarding staterooms, but this was a travel agents fault as they had asked us to be assighned rooms together but Virgin put us on deck 2 and 7 at cat 5 and 9. So we are now on deck 7 with cat 5 and 11 just a couple of rooms apart.

hope you get it sorted out
Marv :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter