• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ugh, here we go again....BSOD

Great,now I can't use my mule to get the stuff on sale at the Emporium. See you later VMK,I am going to play ACWW.

Mine says 1659....it was at 2289 about 10 seconds ago. It was increasing...it looks like it's decreasing again.

Hey everyone! Cyan just tried to get on and at first there were over 800 players and then over 2,000...but all she's getting is the BSOD :(.

Yes. Numbers were decreasing again. I haven't been able to get back on yet. Guess I'll go watch some TV until later.

SOmething interesting just happened. While the BSOD was up the pop up that says you must move in 5 minutes or you will be logged off VMK. Of course the BSOD is still there... I clicked ok. LOL

How long do you think I should wait before trying to log back in again? For now, I'm going to spend some quality time with Super Princess Peach on my Nintendo DS...

Now 1511...

Is that good or bad? Does it mean more space available or does it mean someone is walking around with megaphone, "We are going to have to ask you to leave the park while we handle repairs. Everyone please leave."

?????

1498 - just in time it took to type this post

"All move towards the exits please...."

I just keep getting the message that says "your connection has been lost, blah blah blah."

Grrr, they REALLY need to fix this....it's absurd how frequently this happens.

Hi,
Now the number is nothing. I wonder if they kicked everyone off to reboot the game?
Cheryl

I wanted to see what Outsmart Honest John was. There was no description on the calendar. VMK leads me to believe that they closed it until they could think of a good game idea for Outsmart Honest John!

Woo! Look at my great message:

Connection Failed
Cannot connect to the VMK server.
Check your firewall/internet security settings.

Woo! Look at my great message:

Connection Failed
Cannot connect to the VMK server.
Check your firewall/internet security settings.

I just got that too, after I waited with the BSOD for a while after logging in and then that showed up.

-walks around blindly with arms extended-
hello? Is anyone out there??There I was, talking with friends and all of a sudden...
-insert dramatic music here-

Darkess. Is this the BSOD or a blackout?

Ok if I bump in to you in the dark here my apologies.
- extends arms again and disappears in to the darkness-
:badpc:

Oh well, back to normal life...
Wait I forgot, VMK is my life
----------------------------
VMK has about two servers. Each server holds about a thousand people. When there are too many people for the servers to handle, the servers kick everyone out of VMK and are rebooted. It then takes from five minutes to an hour to reboot the servers and let players back in the game.
----------------------------
Tips for VMK: 1.) Hire new/different staff.
2.) Get more servers.
3.) Get better servers instead of the cheap ones that you have now!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter