• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

UGH!! Do I even waste my time with SOG and MDE????

Momtwofour

DIS Veteran
I am so frustrated!!! We have two rooms booked at SOG, which is going to be an issue all its own I know because they are both in my sons name....but I cant even get one reservation linked! The only name on the reservation is my sons and when I try to update the guest list it says I cant. Everyone I am trying to add is on my friends and family list and all people who have gone with us before. I am so frustrated right now and call wait time is ridiculous!

They can't link it. They will put in a work order. Mine was linked and fell off before my 60 day FP window. I called the day before and they put in a request. I called again 4 days later and they put in another help ticket. I guess call so they put in a work order but it won't be fixed immediately. It's so frustrating.

They can't link it. They will put in a work order. Mine was linked and fell off before my 60 day FP window. I called the day before and they put in a request. I called again 4 days later and they put in another help ticket. I guess call so they put in a work order but it won't be fixed immediately. It's so frustrating.
I’ve been told it can be linked. Call wait times are really high so I’m waiting to call. We aren’t going until July so I have time. But it’s very frustrating!!!

And I don’t mean to sound ungrateful. Because I am very grateful for the discounts Disney gives my son. He is disabled and on a limited income. It’s just frustrating their system is so glitchy

Out of the blue this morning my SOG reservation showed up in MDE after having disappeared for weeks. I had been unable to relink it. Let's see if it lasts....

Out of the blue this morning my SOG reservation showed up in MDE after having disappeared for weeks. I had been unable to relink it. Let's see if it lasts....
I was actually able to link mine yesterday! Maybe they have fixed the issue??? Fingers crossed!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter