• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ugh beverly........

ferfer76

Earning My Ears
I have a good story for you all. Just got back from WDW on Saturday. Well, while we were there I thought I would check out club cool in Epcot since it was closed on my first trip 2 yrs ago.

Okay so, my DH and I were trying all of the different sodas and I came across the Beverly.... of course have heard so many terrible things about it on these boards. so I put a little in the cup (although those machines put out one huge squirt that fills the entire cup!), sipped one small bit of it and I was like hmmm this isn't too bad. Tasted like club soda and I like club soda. I just guessed that people don't like the soda taste. So I filled up the cup again and really loved it!

So, later in the day we go back to club cool for another refreshment stop.... it was hot and muggy outside, and I was soooooooooo thristy. I thought well that Beverly was really good, it should really quench my thirst. So I filled the little cup up and took a huge drink...........................

Can you say nAsTy............. sickening!!!!!!!!!!!! I about got sick right there on the spot! :scared1:

So, I came to the conclusion.... The first try on the Beverly on the other machine, the canister must of been empty and all I was getting was carbonated water. :lmao: The other machine that I used the second time around contained the Beverly in all of its nasty glory!

hahahahaha:rotfl:

Moral of this story. Trust all of the reports that you hear about the Beverly! They are absolutely true! :laughing:

:rotfl2: Too funny. I was reading it and saying how could anyone like Beverly? :confused3 But I know there are a few people who do.

:lmao: :lmao: I can't imagine anyone liking Beverly but someone must or else they wouldn't keep putting in out there. I'm glad you got to taste the real stuff before you went around telling everyone it was good. Everyone would be looking at you like :scared:

I know! I am surprised that the canister of Beverly actually had a chance to get empty! ewwwwwwwwww

Where is it in Epcot I cant remember where it is. We havent been there since 04 and our next trip is summer 08 and what does it taste like?

I can't remember exactly where club cool is located. It is set back a little bit but I want to say it is off to the side but near the building that the electric umbrella is in. But I don't know that for sure. It would be easy to miss if you weren't looking for it.

The air conditioning in there feels really nice though! Or maybe it was just REALLY hot that day.

:ROFL: That is so funny!

I hope we can find it. I can't wait to see DH's face when I make him try it! :)

I can't remember exactly where club cool is located. It is set back a little bit but I want to say it is off to the side but near the building that the electric umbrella is in. But I don't know that for sure. It would be easy to miss if you weren't looking for it.

The air conditioning in there feels really nice though! Or maybe it was just REALLY hot that day.

It is the next store after you pass Electric Umbrella if you are heading toward World Showcase.

I had a CM tell me to try the Beverly when I ask them where club cool was located. I cannot describe the taste but imagine the worst coke you have ever tried, now magnify it by five.:scared:

So now to carry on the tradition when coworkers or friends go to WDW, I pass on to them that they have to try Beverly, and when they ask what it tastes like I just say like nothing else.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter