• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

UGH! Anxiety over F! Dessert Seating

The seats are set up well in advance and you can scope them out to see where you wanna be. The further left you go, you wind up in between the two water screens. Also, depending on your party size, try and sit in the "center" between two railing pliers, they can block some views off to the sides if you are at the end of the row while seated comfortably back in your chair...lean forward a bit and you can see right around them.

...and all of that it really knit picky...they are ALL great seats. Another great strategy is if you have adults and kids, put the kids in the front row and adults directly behind them. You can see right over the kids and BOTH Mom and Dad are close enough to thwap them on the heads if they get outta line!

We just did the dessert package on Fathers Day and I was adamant about first row seating. I was there at 6:30 to be in line. One other party was already there. My DH and DS rode rides while I waited. Seat #5 partially blocks your view because of the pillar. It was our first time doing this package and it was really nice. Dragon and Pinocchio were out when we saw it

We have booked the early show for July 15th. I plan on getting in line around 6:20 or 6:30 based on the advise I have gotten on these boards. I am super excited about it, this will be our first time seeing Fantasmic! I think we are supposed to line up by the churro cart. Either DH and my 2 boys will stay in our hotel room, and meet me around 8pm at the viewing area, or they will go on the Disneyland railroad for a loop, Pooh, HM, and POC. We shall see. DH said at one time he wouldn't mind standing in line while I took the kids, so we shall see. There's always JC and the Tiki Room too. DH has his eye on a corner spot where he can take pictures. I told him I did not know if he was allowed to do this or not, so we will just see what the CM's say.

Midnightred

We are booked for the same day, same show, as the OP. Looks like the reserved section is going to be filled with DISers (which I guess can be a bad thing, bc we're all reading this great advice LOL) :goodvibes

We are booked for the same day, same show, as the OP. Looks like the reserved section is going to be filled with DISers (which I guess can be a bad thing, bc we're all reading this great advice LOL) :goodvibes

At least the line will not be boring. :banana: As long as the other parties are small in size so we can all sit in the front.
Hopefully it isn't sold out. I bought my tickets yesterday, and they seemed to have ample availability.

DH has his eye on a corner spot where he can take pictures. I told him I did not know if he was allowed to do this or not, so we will just see what the CM's say.

Yes you can take pictures...just so long as you are not blocking the view of others as a courtesy. But if is your first time...enjoy the show in REAL LIFE rather than worrying about taking pictures for LATER cuz you WILL miss something!

We are doing this and I'm super excited - special treat as DF and I just got engaged and are taking his daughter on her first DL trip!

I have a question about pick up - we are staying at the DLH and booked through Disney vacation planning. They said we would pick up the tickets at the hotel - is this the actual tickets or will we need to then go to Cityhall as well?

Also - is the churro van to line up by the one in New Orleans Square?

We are doing this and I'm super excited - special treat as DF and I just got engaged and are taking his daughter on her first DL trip!

I have a question about pick up - we are staying at the DLH and booked through Disney vacation planning. They said we would pick up the tickets at the hotel - is this the actual tickets or will we need to then go to Cityhall as well?

On our last trip we had booked Fantasmic through Vacation Planning. When we checked in at the GCH, we were given our tickets :-)

As for where to line up for seat selection....look at the map on this post http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=40201911&postcount=1 . The area you're looking for is labeled #8. We ate dinner at French Market, & had a clear view of the podium (so I could tell if a line was forming or not).

Yes, it's the churro cart in front of Haunted Mansion.

They said we would pick up the tickets at the hotel - is this the actual tickets or will we need to then go to Cityhall as well?

Nope, those are your tickets. Just as you can purchase park tickets, the front desk can print the actual F! tickets as well...as well as any ticket booth at the resort that can print park tickets. They systems are all tied together now unlike before where City Hall was the only option. Most people say "City Hall" since it is the only location inside the park and usually has the smallest line...so when you check in or go to the ticket window to get your park tickets, they can also print your F! tickets even if it is still a few days away.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter