UGH another FP+ thread lol

FLkid

Mouseketeer
Just found out I have FP+ for my December trip (woo!)

My question is, My MDE account says I have until Nov 1 to customize my magic bands (that I also forgot I was getting by staying on site lol even more woo!)

does that mean I have until Nov 1 to make my FP+ selections?

can they be modified afterwards?

how soon to the date of arrival can I change/add/cancel FP+ selections?

Thanks!

No, it means that you have until Nov. 1 to pick out your colors for your magic bands (and the name you want inside), or else they will send you a lovely shade of grey.

You can make FP+ and changes to them anytime up to your trip. However, be aware that we were there 2 weeks ago, and it was not easy to make changes in the parks MDE did not work very well at all. Also, times/attractions may be limited the closer you get to your trip, especially now that all resort guests will be getting MBs (and who knows who else by January). I would set them up early and then worry about tweaking or changing them later.

Definitely not - we leave in 4 days and I just switched some of ours around this morning haha

awesome!

thank you.

I am going solo for the first half of the trip and then people are joining me for the last half so I was just concerned plans/parks would change and I would be stuck with FP's I wouldn't be using!

I am here now, and have made changes DURING my window. Works better at MK than Epcot b/c there aren't as many options at Epcot so the timing may not work to your advantage, but I changed them a bunch at the MK yesterday and it worked great!

Definitely not - we leave in 4 days and I just switched some of ours around this morning haha

I am here now, and have made changes DURING my window. Works better at MK than Epcot b/c there aren't as many options at Epcot so the timing may not work to your advantage, but I changed them a bunch at the MK yesterday and it worked great!

Caveat: Once FP+ is fully rolled out, though it will still be possible in theory to make FP+ changes on the fly, it will in practice be likely that many of the most popular attractions will be all booked up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter