Uggs or Ukayla

d1sneyf4n

DIS Veteran
I like the price of the Ukayla boots but I know that Uggs wear pretty well. It would be for my 10 year old DD.

I've never had ukayla but I know with cheaper boots they tend to lose their support in the heel and sag inwards, making it difficult or awkward to walk. Maybe look at some reviews online? I know many people like bear paws too

I have ukayla and sleep better that they were cheaper and uggs have had a lot if critics lately for skinning sheep for skin only. I am against fur and hide if no one eats it..leather is a waste product of beef and i know lots who like mutton (not me..ick)...why waste an animal??

d1sneyf4n said:
I like the price of the Ukayla boots but I know that Uggs wear pretty well. It would be for my 10 year old DD.

Since it is a 10 year old who I assume will still be growing? Maybe I'd get the ukalas. I have uggs though, and would definitely recommend them. The fur is so much thicker ans softer than the ukalas.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter