• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Uggs and cold feet!

PrincessPatty

Love ya Black and Gold!! Go Steelers!!<br><font c
I am going to the Steelers/Dallas game tommorow and trying to put a warm outfit together....what is the coldest and longest you have been outside in your Uggs?

I'm not sure if barefeet and Uggs for about 8 hours sounds like a good idea or not:eek:

I would wear your socks for the game with the Uggs.

I would toss a pair of fleece socks on with them if it is below 50 for the game. I am in So Cal and it is probably 60 outside, not sure what inside and I have my uggs on and could use a paif of socks with them.

I wore my Uggs to a Steelers/Bengals game in Cincy a few years ago and it was 31 degrees and cloudy. Everything was cold except for my feet (I wore a thick pair of socks and the Uggs). I love my Uggs. The rest of me might have had a chance to stay warm if people would've stopped throwing beer/sodas/trash at us for being about 1 of 5 people wearing Steelers stuff. We still had a good time though! Go Steelers!

I wore my UGGS today outside in 40° for about 2 hours for a parade and it took my feet 3 hours to get warm again. Love my UGGS but I'd wear socks with them.

I'd wear socks. My feet and hands get really cold a lot and I notice that sometimes my feet even get cold in the uggs.

Wear the Uggs! I guess I'm in the minority, but I never wear socks with them. But I can understand with being outside for that long, that you'd want to!

Thanks for your replies! I will let you all know how it turns out - its going to be 23* degrees today with a windchill of 4*.....so hopefully I don't freeze too much!!

The problem with wearing socks is that you may stretch them out. I think you will be fine w/ bare feet. Your feet won't be on the ground the whole time, you will be sitting unlike the poster who went to the parade and their feet were on cold pavement the whole time.

Have fun :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter