• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

UGG Replacement soles- anyone order these?

lisaross

DIS Veteran
going to get a new pair of Uggs as mine are about 3 years old. I see on zappos they now sell replacement onsoles

they have good reviews, but problem is that they come in "womans" sizes and i have a youth size 5 - which is about a womans size 7. These insoles cannot be cut so i was wondering if u have them what size did u get and what size ugg boots do u have and how do u like them?

They are 15 bucks...might order my new pair and a pair of these replacements for my 3 year old uggs that are a bit worn out inside..not plush anymore..

I get these every couple of years. They are fantastic. It makes your Uggs seem like they are brand new. I ordered mine in the same size my Uggs are. They slip in with no issues.

Do u order them from Zappos?

The Youth size boots are a bit off in size from adults - do u think they will feel uncomfortable if they are a bit smaller than the boot size? they don't have the insoles in youth sizes..

I get these every couple of years. They are fantastic. It makes your Uggs seem like they are brand new. I ordered mine in the same size my Uggs are. They slip in with no issues.

Yes, I order from Zappos. As long as the length would fit I think it would be ok. I just wouldn't want them sliding around. Zappos has a great return policy so you probably could order them and then return them if they don't fit in right.

I also order every other year. I've ordered directly from Uggs (via ebates) and from Zappos. Have you checked ordering direct? I got free shipping & ebates cash back. I use them in non-Uggs and have never had an issue, so I think if need be, order the women's size for the kids boots.

Do you have to take out the old lining or do the inserts just go right over what's already there? If so, do they feel lumpy? I'm on year 2 of a pair of boots and will probably need new inserts by next year. Beats buying a new pair of boots! I also like the idea of putting the inserts in a pair of lesser expensive boots so they feel like Uggs.

I have had several types of Uggs over the years -- The more expensive ones have insoles that come out. On those I take out the old and out in the new.

For boots/shoes that do have insoles which are glued down, I simple put the new insoles over top.

When I first put in this season to a pair of BearPaw they did fell a little lumpy. After a day of wearing they flatenned out.

We are a bit crazed about them in my house. My son has even inserted them into school loafers when it gets cold.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter