UGG footwear deal!

Sorry to hear of the problems some have had with this deal. :confused3

I got my shipping confirmation and the order is in transit to be delivered this week some time. Hopefully at least a few people saved some money! I know the site that posted the deal originally said she was surprised since coupons often exclude UGGs, but thought maybe it was a pre-Black Friday special or something. Never thought it was just a mistake.

Happy shopping all. :upsidedow

Did anyone receive their Ugg order from the coupon code?

Still waiting for a cancellation or order.

My order went through & arrived 2 days ago, maybe for those whose orders were rejected u should contact customer service & ask them to honor it because obviously it worked for some people! Also thank u to the OP for posting this, I was waiting all year for a good deal!

You can call their customer service to check on your order status.

I will eventually, esp. since the original order confirmation said the item was available. My order status now says backordered. I didn't want to call right away and have them just cancel it when I brought it up to them.

I received mine yesterday and in fact gave them to my daughter as an early Christmas present. (If I'm going to spend that much for boots I want her to get as much wear out of them as possible). Thanks OP

My second order shipped today. They removed the coupon code and charged me full price plus tax (which shouldn't be added to my order). Now I'm just annoyed and will need to ship them back.

Garnet Hill has 25% off + free shipping if anyone still needs UGGs. They have a decent selection for women and girls.

My second order shipped today. They removed the coupon code and charged me full price plus tax (which shouldn't be added to my order). Now I'm just annoyed and will need to ship them back.

I would call and request they honor the coupon and remind them that u did not authorize any additional charges if they don't honor it then remind them that by the time they pay for shipping both ways and the man hours they will have spent on a order that will end up being cancelled the smartest thing to do is to just honor the coupon and take a small loss and keep a happy customer then cancel the order take a bigger loss and loose a customer

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Any update on the situation?

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Just updating.

My boots finally arrived after showing backordered. They honored the coupon!

Thanks OP!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter