• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

UEFA Champions League Final - ESPN Club?

Gowans

Ducks Fly Together
So of course i wouldn't be able to escape DBF trying to find somewhere he can watch the champions league final while in Disney.
Is ESPN club the best shot for somewhere i can have a couple drinks and some lunch while its on or is there elsewhere that would show it on site?

ESPN Club would be my choice. We've watched a couple of CL or Premier League matches there in the past. They will certainly show it, only issue is getting there early enough to get a seat. Depending on what other events are showing at the same time it can get crowded and people tend to stay a long time at their tables. Other option would probably be Splitsville

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter