• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

UCF Rosen College of Hospitality!

cheergirl95

Earning My Ears
I've been accepted to UCF Rosen College of Hospitality majoring in Hospitality/ Event Management. I'm not sure if I want to live at Rosen my freshman year or on the main campus. Does any one who has lived/ gone here have any advice? Thanks!

My daughter went to Rosen. All of her classes were there and she rarely had to go the main campus.

Liz

so your daughter was able to take her general ed courses on the rosen campus as well?

She transfered in as a Junior (from out of state) and there was only one gen ed type class she needed and it was offered at Rosen (astronomy). That was a few years ago though so not sure if they still offer gen ed classes there.

Liz

If you're looking for the more traditional college experience you'll want to live on main campus. The Rosen campus is beautiful, but very quiet. Most of the students move there for their junior and senior years, but there are a few freshman. I'd say stick to main campus for the first two years.

I'm a senior at Rosen now. I transferred with my AA but have searched for a few gen Ed classes and hardly any are offered at Rosen so you will most likely have to go to main campus for nearly all of those. Then the hospitality classes will all be at Rosen.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter