Uber to cruise port?

MATraveler

Earning My Ears
Has anyone ever used UBER to get from wdw to port canaveral cruise port? we are 5 adults and one infant looking to use uber to get to our cruise from the AoA resort? considering one large suv or 2 regular full size cars.
bonnie
MATraveler

We traveled last week and were also 5 adults and one child (4 in our case). We arranged for a van to pick us up. An SUV would likely not be big enough for you AND luggage.
As for whether or not Uber is a good choice I don't know. You would have to get two cars, and I don't know whether or not the uber drivers would be willing to drive all the way out to Port Canaveral. Perhaps someone else will know that.

You can request a larger ride with Uber that wouldn't be 2 cars. But it is a far ride and I'm not sure if uber would save you $$ in the long run.

I just used Lyft from LAX to the Long Beach port. You can use either Uber or Lyft for large groups. We were 5 adults. Just make sure you request for larger group. I found it easier to do this on Lyft vs. Uber. I would definitely save your money and use Lyft or Uber.

We took an UberXL from Bay Lake Tower to Port Canaveral, and it was about $132. We rode in a minivan. You should tip your driver, though, as they have a long drive back to Orlando. We are a party of 2 adults, 3 kids 13,11 and 9

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter