• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Uber/Lyft?

TinkPearl

Spring Break April 2019 Here We Come!
Has anyone taken Uber or Lyft when leaving MK at night? If so, where have you had them pick you up and what was the cost? We are thinking of having them pick us up and taking us back to AOA.

Thanks!

You would need to walk to the Contemporary and have them pick you up there, or go to the TTC.
And walking to CR would be much more simple. If you're going to stand in line for a while to catch the monorail to TTC, you might as well just stand in line for the Disney bus and ride free with about 100 of your smelliest new friends after a long day at MK!

If you're going to stand in line for a while to catch the monorail to TTC, you might as well just stand in line for the Disney bus and ride free with about 100 of your smelliest new friends after a long day at MK!

And that’s why I stand in line for the boat to the TTC. :)

(To get to my rental car after a refreshing trip across the water.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter