Uber/Lyft pickup for Treehouse Villa?

ultimatefans

DIS Veteran
Where will the regular Uber/Lyft pickup be for the Treehouse Villas? I assume Minnie Vans can pick up right at the villa, is that correct?

Where will the regular Uber/Lyft pickup be for the Treehouse Villas? I assume Minnie Vans can pick up right at the villa, is that correct?
They cannot enter the Treehouse grounds. You may need to meet them at the Carriage House.

Sorry for bringing up such an old thread.

I am staying at a Treehouse villa next month and I have heard no on Uber picking you up at your villa but YES on the minnie Van picking up directly at your villa.

Any confirmation on this?

Sorry for bringing up such an old thread.

I am staying at a Treehouse villa next month and I have heard no on Uber picking you up at your villa but YES on the minnie Van picking up directly at your villa.

Any confirmation on this?
You are better off posting this question on the Transportation Forum

Hope this helps. We just got back tonight from the Treehouse 7052 which is very close to/only steps away from the main entrance off Disney Vacation Club Way. The Ubers and Lyfts picked us up there. We took quite a few and never had a problem.

Not exactly the same but when we stayed in the cabins at Fort Wilderness our Lyft picked us up right outside our cabin.
Hope this helps. We just got back tonight from the Treehouse 7052 which is very close to/only steps away from the main entrance off Disney Vacation Club Way. The Ubers and Lyfts picked us up there. We took quite a few and never had a problem.

Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter