Uber instead of DME?

Reporting back -

On Nov 27, it was 50 minutes from stepping foot off the jet way to pulling up in front of the Polynesian. We were first off the plane and our bags were amongst the first on the belt and the driver was waiting for us. Everything as it related to getting from the plane to pulling away from the curb went in our favor.

If anyone is interested, we used FL Tours car service.

DME would have been just as convenient as a car service or Uber for our return to the airport. Bag drop lines at the airport on Dec 2 were epic, I don't doubt people waited 30+ minutes after kiosk check-in to tag/drop their checked baggage.

Uber or a cab is faster. A Uber black is only dollars more than a cab in my experience.

To be honest with the time we usually arrive at MCO we do have to factor in bag check. Last time we used ME it took 90 minutes from check in at ME to get to the hotel. It was roughly 70 minutes on the bus and a 20 minute wait for a bus. If we had done Uber or a car service I'm sure we would have been to our hotel in 40 minutes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter