Typical yearly ride refurbisment schedule - help finding a summary one

sjhanksaz

Mouseketeer
Can anyone help me find a typical yearly refurbishment schedule.

I know I have seen one somewhere that gives typical ones like Hunted Mansion is closed yearly till Feb XX and such.

I know I can look at the park update on Mouse Planet but then you have to open lots of pages.

Somewhere I remember looking at a web site somewhere that laid them all out on one page....

Looking to go next year and want to go early but not too early

I know I can look at the park update on Mouse Planet but then you have to open lots of pages.

No need to leave The DIS to get the current refurb schedule. Hover over the word "Planning" in the green bar near the top of the page and select "Rehabs/Closings" or click HERE.

No need to leave The DIS to get the current refurb schedule. Hover over the word "Planning" in the green bar near the top of the page and select "Rehabs/Closings" or click HERE.

One time I saw a page that said every January Mansion is closed until typically mid Feb. Small World is typically closed until late Jan..... Splash mountain is usually closed every other year during these months.....

It spelled out typical schedule, something to loosely plan off of

Haunted Mansion usually closes the first Tuesday after the Xmas season is officially done (which is usually the first Monday after NYE) for about 2 weeks. IASW usually goes down middle-late January for a couple weeks to take down Xmas. But it they have plans for a refurb or extensive cleaning then they would be down longer.

Typically Splash and Grizzly go down sometime in January or Febuary for cleaning and maintenance.

As for the rest, no one can really guess that as facts. Disney puts out their calanders 6 weeks in advance on their website but those have also been know to be wrong.

We have been 3 times at the same time in January and the only constant were haunted and IASW.

Three other "typical" refurb/closures are the Haunted Mansion in late August (usually the Monday of the last full week of August) to mid-September (the start of HalloweenTime), Space Mountain for four or five days in September (the Monday before HalloweenTime to the start of HalloweenTime), and Small World from late-October through early-to-mid-November. Basically, these are the times when the rides go down to get their holiday overlay installed. The exact closure dates vary slightly depending on when the "seasons" start.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter