• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Typical AP room discount for November?

#1DopeyFan

DIS Veteran
I'm taking my middle DS on a surprise b-day trip for a couple of days next week to the darkside, and it has me pondering our typical fall vacation.
We've been taking a fall trip to Disney the past few years but I'm thinking about maybe upgrading our tickets to Power Passes and going again in the fall. I'm looking at the beginning of November right now and I'm seeing room prices starting at $179/$202/$215 respectively...has anyone used an AP discount the past few years in November and what kind of price did you get? I want to weigh all options before upgrading while we're there next week, and the price of the room for our "real" vacation will definitely play in to that. Any input?

Where are you seeing those prices? I'm looking for November as well. Good luck, I will follow this thread.

Oh, that must be before taxes, which are a lot. I am trying to decide between Cabana Bay or Royal Pacific. The latter is about $900 for 3 nights with taxes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter