Typhoon Lagoon Umbrella Rental 4 adults one child under 3

JungleCruiseFan

Mouseketeer
Hi, long time Disney fan, we go as much as we can and have another stay coming up in a few weeks.
I have a question about the Typhoon Lagoon umbrella rental. We reserved one but we have 4 adults and one child under 3 who does not need a ticket. I have been told 2 different things by 2 different people on the phone at Disney. Anyone know which one is accurate?
First answer was no I can't rent one with 4 adults and a child because it's only for 4 people.
Second answer was yes I can because the child doesn't need a park ticket so she doesn't count towards the 4 people.
I went ahead and reserved one with the second person I talked to but she just put us down for 4 people.
I don't want to get there and not be able to use the rental. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

I wouldn't worry about it, If it was me. When you check in go by yourself and they will confirm for 4 people then give you 4 wrist bands, towels and your locker key. The CM's don't monitor who goes in and out that I've ever noticed and I'm 99% sure, even if they did they wouldn't turn you away because your under 3 yr old doesn't have a band.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter