Typhoon Lagoon then Disney Springs

KSR0330

DIS Veteran
We're (Hubs, me and teenage boys) planning a day at Typhoon Lagoon during our August trip. I was initially thinking we could go to Disney Springs that evening, but now I'm thinking that may be too much. We aren't renting a car so we would either use Disney transportation or Uber. Thoughts?

Where are you staying? I think the buses leaving Typhoon Lagoon go to Disney Springs, and then you have to transfer to a resort bus there. We did both in one day last week, but we had our own car.

If your staying on site, I would try to go to Disney Springs. It's free to get in, the new areas that they have added are amazing, and it is just relaxing. The only downside is that Disney Springs does tend to get busier in the afternoon and nighttime. I would plan on going and if your too tired to go after typhoon lagoon, just hop the bus back to the resort. Hakuna Matata!

Thanks for the replies. We're staying at the Poly. We were at DS in Feb 2015 when they were doing a lot of construction on it. I would like to see how it looks now, but am not sure how worn out we'll be after a day at TL. Getting there and back on the bus also seems like a hassle with the changes in transportation. I think we'd go back to the Poly for a bit after TL and then go to DS. I think we'll probably play it by ear and decide then.

Dd and I did this the other day. Even though there are showers at TL, the entire restroom area is quite dark and can be very busy. It's not a place where you would feel comfortable primping. Dd is a pony tail/no make-up kind of girl most of the time, so she was totally ok with this plan. I, on the other hand, felt like a mess! We ended up grabbing a pizza to go from WPE and walked straight back to SSR.

Thanks for the replies. We're staying at the Poly. We were at DS in Feb 2015 when they were doing a lot of construction on it. I would like to see how it looks now, but am not sure how worn out we'll be after a day at TL. Getting there and back on the bus also seems like a hassle with the changes in transportation. I think we'd go back to the Poly for a bit after TL and then go to DS. I think we'll probably play it by ear and decide then.
I find that a full day at the water parks makes me pretty tired! Must be climbing all those stairs! I usually go at rope drop and get pretty tired out by 2:00 or 3:00. My plan would be to go back to the hotel and rest a bit mid-afternoon, then go to DS in the evening.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter