Typhoon Lagoon or Wet N Wild???

bstnsportsfan

Earning My Ears
My girlfriend and I are heading up to Disney for our annual weekend up there. We're staying at the Hilton WDW friday thru sunday. On Friday we are going to the parks on a Florida resident one day park hopper pass. We decided on Saturday to go to a water park. We're not sure if we want to go to TL or WNW, any suggestions? I haven't been to either, she's been to WNW and really liked it. We're a bit stumped. The reason BB is not mentioned is because she has been there and wasn't crazy over it. Whats everyone's favorite waterpark in Orlando?

Thank you in Advance :cool1: !!!

My vote is Definitely Typhoon Lagoon!!! :love: I love it there!!!

I like Disney's water parks better than Wet N Wild or Water Mania and better than the one at Busch Gardens. What's nice about Disney's is they are secluded from the main stream. You don't see cars driving by, the parking lots are more managable, the theming doesn't even compare to Disney's. However, if you decide to go to Wet N Wild, you can always grab dinner at Sweet Tomatoes...just make sure you're dry, that place is always freezing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter