Typhoon Lagoon or Aquatica?

nahla1204

Mouseketeer
Waterparks are a must for our family. We all love the water. But I really wanted to hit Seaworld too because I think my kids will flip over the animals (not to mention they have some cool coasters for ME that MK does not). I cant decide if we need the "water parks and more" added to our theme park tickets or if we should forgo that and buy a two-park ticket for Seaworld. I'm on the fence. Aquatica's website sucks, I think. I cant tell what Kookaburra Cove entails. The others kids area has the big play structure and I know they wont like that because we tried one of those this year and they hated it. They hated mass amounts of water dumped on their heads. So did I.

I've been to TL before but I never hit the kids areas.

Thoughts?

Our family loves the water too!!! We wouldn't think about visiting WDW with a trip to TL or BB. There is so many fun things to do, or you can just relax. Our kids loved the kiddie areas when they were young. I would highly advise it.:dance3:

I think they're both great,Aquatica in my opinion has a better kids area,better dining and shopping,slightly better slides and the "fast" lazy river called Roa's Rapids that's the coolest thing at the park,they also have a smaller typical lazy river that's actually weird since you have to take the lazy river to get to their bowl slides so you have to get the correct tubes depending if you just want to stay in the lazy river or go ride the bowl slides,this makes the lines not clear and confuse everybody since there's really no good signs there.TL has a more relaxing atmosphere,more shade,the Crush n Gusher water coaster,the unique shark reef snorkeling attraction and a good long relaxing lazy river.The wave pool at TL is huge and has the two options at certain times throughout the day,the big surf or the typical bobbing setting.Aquatica has two wave pools side by side that are nice and big.I don't think you can go wrong with either one,maybe go with the one that comes out cheaper??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter