Typhoon Lagoon- can you still buy tickets at the gate?

AngolaHeartsDisney

A dream is a wish your heart makes
Hi- I see Typhoon lagoon just reopened this week- my non- tech savvy parents would like to go tomorrow and I know since you don’t need a reservation for water parks- does anyone know or had recently gone to blizzard before they closed for refurbishment- you can buy the tickets at the gate of the day you are planning to go?
Thanks!

I went to Blizzard Beach 2 weeks ago and they were selling tickets at the gate. The last time I went to Typhoon Lagoon was in November and they were selling tickets at the gate then too.

I’m not aware of a time when tickets could not be purchased at the gate. Was this ever the case?
They sold tickets at the gates (customer service desk or whatever it's called) back in 2010 when we went. I only know because I forgot my park ticket back in our room while the rest of my group had theirs. There were others in line to purchase tickets. For me, thankfully they were able to look up our trip reservation and tickets and let me in so I didn't need to go back to the resort.

Yes you can buy tickets at the gate. I suppose in theory, one of the water parks could be sold out for the day when you arrive, but I'm not sure if that has ever happened.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter