Type of coffee filters at the Poly

Asil65

Mouseketeer
We will be staying at the Poly in a few weeks. We enjoy a good cup of coffee. I think that all of the rooms now have coffee pots in them. I was wondering if anyone new what kind of filters fit in the makers ? Planning to bring some of my coffee and a few filters. Not even sure if this will be an option for us or not. Thanks for the help. :flower:

those little 4 cup angled ones.
YES... Bring your own coffee... that is what we are doing. Their coffee is NOT GOOD!!

Bring your own coffee, bring your own percolator, use filtered or bottled water. The tap water at Disney is pumped directly from the 7 seas lagoon to your room. I'm only kidding, but it tastes that way.

The inevitable fact is that if you use their tap water you will ruin your coffee.

MrsJ Henry said:
YES... Bring your own coffee... that is what we are doing. Their coffee is NOT GOOD!!
which ones are those? do you have a brand name? cannot go without my am coffee, well maybe I can...but YOU do not want me to! :crazy:

MrsJ Henry said:
which ones are those? do you have a brand name? cannot go without my am coffee, well maybe I can...but YOU do not want me to! :crazy:

In the grocery store you can look for any "CONE FILTER" (I get Melitta #2)
I think there are different ones you can get. Just get a cone filter for a 4 cup maker.
I will say we are pretty picky about our coffee but we used their coffee maker and their water and it was not too big of a deal.

Thanks for the help. Number 2 filters, OK. I forgot about the yucky water at the resort. That does make a big differnce in the flavor. Maybe I can get a gallon of water just for the coffee. I was already planning to get small bottles for us to use.Have to make sure I have my crean too. :rotfl:

got the filter info too - thanks..does anyone know if the YC shop has larger bottles of water, or just the regular sized ones? I'm with the other posters too, I think I'll bring a few of those mini specialty coffee packs, like thanksgiving brand or wolfes or something :wave2:

We stayed at the YC last Nov and I only remember the regular size bottle not the large ones. I'm not 100% sure though

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter