Two Weeks until Two Weeks! - Update 3/22 - NEW TR LINK!

I LOVE the home version of Soarin'...too cool!

May these two weeks roll by VERY SLOWLY for you so that it feels as if time has almost stopped...that way you can enjoy every precious moment! :love::goodvibes:woohoo:

LOVE the video clip with Henry! So precious!:love:

I would so be up for a NYC meet! The only time I get in there anymore seems to be for my son's annual exam at Sloan, and we don't see anything except the hospital and a BBQ place on First!

Loved that you were able to project Soarin' on your wall! Ever see the Youtube clips of the guy that recreated it and Illuminations at his house?

You're outta here! :dance3:Safe and magical travels!

Brook has reported a delayed flight...1 1/2 hours I think.
If you are her facebook friend, check out the video she has posted of telling Henry today they were going. It is so cute! :lovestruc

Hey Brook...I actually just got over here today in time to send you off! Mighty impressed at how much updating you have done on this thread in just 2 weeks!!!:worship:

Have a fantastic trip....hope your flight isn't delayed too long. Your plans sounds amazing and I am sure you will have a fantastic trip.

Henry really is becoming the youngest Disney Park expert I have ever seen. He is just priceless...that interview is so adorable!

And I LOVE that home version of Soarin'!!! How clever and cute!

Now go and have a FANTASTIC vacation!!!:banana::banana::banana:

:laughing: Yes, those 3 things are very high on the list! Trains is surprising since we ride the trains here so much, but I guess they are a different type of train. That stuff matters to a little boy. ;)

Thank you!!!! I am excited to start sharing on Facebook!!!

Thank you! We will say hello for you, I bet they are excited to see you in the fall! :goodvibes

Hasn't he grown up a ton??? I watched a video of him from last trip and I thought, "Ooooh, there's my baby!" He has since disappeared. His vocabulary has EXPLODED since then!

Ya, I won't be ever riding again!!!! :sad2::sad2::sad2:

Thank you!!!

you are so welcome enjoy the warm weather:cool1::cool2:

Hey everyone!

Checking in from the Boardwalk!!!! And, it's just as beautiful as I remember. :cloud9:

As Jen reported we did have a flight delay. The incoming flight was late, which made us late. They originally posted 1 hour, 20 minutes, but we didn't even take off until 3:25, a 2.5 hour delay. We were supposed to LAND at 3:45! So that threw plans a bit for tonight, but aside from that we are doing great! We are here, we are pretty much unpacked and settled and Henry enjoyed jumping on the bed. :laughing:

Tomorrow morning we have to get over to the Hess Station for some essentials. We wanted to get this done tonight, but it just didn't happen with the flight delay and needing dinner still at 8:00 pm. ;) After Hess tomorrow it will be off to the MK! Henry has also requested, numerous times, to go to the pool - so we'll see how it all works out.

Weather is beautiful. 80 degrees. :banana:

Ugh on the delay:( glad you got there safely!!!! Henry looked soooo excited in the video LOL!! Have fun tomorrow!

Bummer about the flight delay but you are in Disney, woo hoo!

Thanks for the update. Have fun today :cool1:

It is alomost hurry up and wait when you get to the airport and find you have lots of time to kill.

Too funny about your view being of Community Hall.

Have a great relaxing day!!!

Glad you are there now & MK day!!:banana: I must be thinking about you guys because I had a dream last night that I met you!!:lmao:

Have a great time!! I am following on FB.

Yay that you're there!!! Yay for the weather!!!! Yay for the Boardwalk!!!! :yay::yay::yay:
I'm following you on fb too! Love all the updates!!!! :goodvibes

Good morning Brook! Don't know if you'll see this but I saw your facebook pictures. I must admit I woke up this morning and was thinking about you guys and wondering what you were up to. :rolleyes1 It must've been a nice feeling waking up this morning knowing that it's just the first day of TWO WEEKS. So jealous. Anyway, have a great time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter