Two Weeks until Two Weeks! - Update 3/22 - NEW TR LINK!

We are sooooo much alike! I love how you have your arrival day planned down the the minute! I do the same thing! In fact, I'm already trying to think like that for my next trip and it isn't until September!!!

Departure day sounds great, Brook. And I'd definitely be using that car service.

I think the countdown calendar looks great. It doesn't matter how "neat" it is, it matters that you have one. :goodvibes

Plans look great! You just reminded me that I want to try Chick Fil A, maybe on my way home in May.

So excited you are returning to the BW. Although still creeped out that George's eyes glow! Just love how that location allows for a go with the flow afternoon/evening and lots of options if crowds are high.

Two weeks from today! :yay:

Joining in!
2 weeks sounds fabulous.
Hmmm, I'm going to PM you for the name of the car service that has carseats. (I'm in Queens also.)

Late to the party, but ready for the ride! Looking forward to another Brook/Joe/Henry adventure!

We have 307 days until our trip. I am looking forward to reading about your trip to help the days pass a little bit faster. Thanks so much for sharing!

Love the countdown, so cute!! We decided to make a countdown chain. Aiden was super into it for the first 4 or so...then he looked at me and said "Ok Mommy get to work" so I finished solo :)

Good call on the car service, it will be money well spent I am sure!!

Still can't believe we are checking in to Boardwalk the day after you check out! Hopefully I will catch up with you and some other Disers at some point, maybe over corndogs or popcorn :thumbsup2

Several weeks ago I decided Henry and I needed to get our countdown calendar started - we were on something random, like 42 days to go. I at first tried to make it neat and organized, planning out what it will look like...but when you involve a 3 year old directly in the process you end up with something like this:

1184662927_mDhHo-L.jpg

A hot mess of a countdown calendar

I LOVE that calendar!!! :love: This sentimental old Mom would keep it forever! Woo Hoo to riding in style, that is what I would pick as well. SO happy for you!:goodvibes

Congratulations on the new addition ;) Have a great trip! I love hearing about your trips as my DS is just a few months behing Henry in age. Your reports always give me great ideas on things to do!!

Have you eaten at La Cantina yet? NO, DOH, cause it wasn't open when you were there last. :rolleyes1

I vote for that because I am anxious to try it and I was drooling over it when I was there in September. It opened the afternoon I left. :headache:

What? No chik fi la???? :sad2:

Oh, I love the countdown calendar! It's so sweet, kinda reminds of Chef Mickey's actually! And that is one fabulous Mickey head Henry drew too! Your little man did a great job!:thumbsup2

I think the car service sounds perfect and would be less stressful than all those trains and stairs:eek:! Good thinking!

Your arrival day plans sound good too. I try to keep it very low key too, who wants to rush around like crazy when you've been traveling all day? We usually hit the pool and then have a nice leisurely dinner.:goodvibes

And good news that you'll try to update on here too, I'm not on Facebook. Yet my 76 year old grandmother is!:laughing:

Great update Brook! And I love the countdown calendar. That is so great that you got Henry to help out. It looks so cute. And, I'm with Kathy...I'd be going car service all the way.

page four!!! I am feeling like a total failure! Love the title and the intro! And I am very interested in your planning and then your experience since I am planning this 16 days trip for October/November... And I am not really sure yet on how to approach planning for this. :confused3

Yes, that countdown calendar is just precious! And anytime a few dollars can save you that much time and frustration it's worth it! :rotfl:
Can't wait for the rest of the report!

Marce

Woo Hoo!!!! You've started!!! :yay::yay::yay:
I am really looking forward to hearing about all of your plans! You are going to feel like you live there.... 2 weeks...aaaaaahhhhhhhh :cloud9:
Our tradition on our first day when we stay at the BWV's is get pizza at the window and eat at one of the tables overlooking the water and enjoy the atmosphere. :goodvibes I am sooooo jealous!
I'm glad you are only 2 weeks away.... will you do fb updates?

You're going to love JetBlue...they're so much better than all the other options out here! It's actually gotten to the point where I've been flying out of JFK, even though it's much more of a pain for me to get to than LGA, just because they have so many more JetBlue choices!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter