Two staterooms, one family...booking excursions?

bellesister

Mouseketeer
We will be going on a DCL Alaskan cruise in June 2013. We are first timers, so I have many questions. Our family consists of me,DH,DD 9,DD15 and DD 18. I have booked an 11a and a 5b across the hall. If I have these linked, will I have to separately book excursions for each room? Thanks!

I was able to book excursions at one time for the entire family of 3 cabins linked together.

The only problem would be if someone from the other cabin wants an excursion you are not on. Then you would have to log in under that cabin to book the excursion.

You will have to log in separately to do online check in and arrival time though.

You can also book Palo or spa reservations for people in both cabins as long as someone from the cabin you are logged in as will be attending.

We have a reservation on the 8/18 Fantasy with two staterooms (we have 4 kids and my mom who always travels with us). I have been able to book all events for our whole group...spa treatments, excursions, Palos, Bippity Bop Boutique without issue. And unlike another poster mentioned, I have not had and issue book separate excursions for different people in different rooms. Perhaps it is because we are a family with more kids than fit in one room? I am listed in one room with 2 girls and my mom and dh is listed in the other room with our two boys. I booked through Dreams Unlimited (highly recommend for the extra onboard credit alone) and perhaps how the travel agent arranged the booking made a difference?

We have a reservation on the 8/18 Fantasy with two staterooms (we have 4 kids and my mom who always travels with us). I have been able to book all events for our whole group...spa treatments, excursions, Palos, Bippity Bop Boutique without issue. And unlike another poster mentioned, I have not had and issue book separate excursions for different people in different rooms. Perhaps it is because we are a family with more kids than fit in one room? I am listed in one room with 2 girls and my mom and dh is listed in the other room with our two boys. I booked through Dreams Unlimited (highly recommend for the extra onboard credit alone) and perhaps how the travel agent arranged the booking made a difference?

We are sailing 8/11 on the Fantasy and linked with our in-laws stateroom. Inlaws are NOT computer savvy so I've done all their online check in, port adventures, etc. We're doing one together and a few separately and I didn't have any trouble clicking which people wanted to do the various port adventures, Palo dinner, etc either.

We'll be cruising with my in-laws in December- we're repeat customers, they've never sailed with Disney. We have linked reservations for dining purposes. Will I be able to book excursions for us (DH, DD and DS) when our booking window opens at 90 days out, or will I need to wait until theirs opens at 75 days out? What about Palo (I'd like to book a dinner for the 4 adults one night)?

Thanks to all who answer!

At 90 days out you will only be able to book excursions/Palo for people in your room. The other names on your linked reservations will be greyed out and you can't select them until their window opens at 75 days.

:cutie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter