Two rooms? Split stay...

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by CalSea12, Jan 17, 2013.

1. CalSea12

CalSea12 Desperately needs a dose of the magic!

I am kind of doing a split stay, but at the same hotel, so I'm trying to see how that works. The first night I get to ASMu I will just have a room, the second part for 9 days I will have a whole package with tickets and dining.

How does this work? Will I have to check in and out twice? Will I get to keep one room the whole stay or will I have to move? When will my dining plan start?

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. loganjared

loganjared Mouseketeer

I just called about the same thing for ASMu. The CM said when you make the room only request to be in the same room. She said as long as they have availability and you make the request she said they shouldn't make you move.

4. CalSea12

Thanks Logan :)

Did they say if you have to check in twice? Do you know how they would give you your dining credits and tickets?

Thanks again

5. mickeystoontown

mickeystoontown DIS Veteran

We've done this before at the CBR. You do have to check in twice and get new KTTW cards. I called ahead of time and made sure that there was a notation made that it was a "continuing" reservation. I also mentioned it again at check-in (for the room only reservation) and they said that we would be able to keep the same room for the package. The day that our package started, I walked over to the Custom House, checked-in, was issued new cards and we were on our way to the park in no time.

6. CalSea12

Would I be able to check in early morning for the second package? That morning I have an ADR and park time booked.

7. mickeystoontown

mickeystoontown DIS Veteran

I'm sure that you can. I checked in for our package around 7:45 or so in the morning.