Two reservations at once

luvformickey

Mouseketeer
I've tried to search and find the answer to my question, but I'm not having much luck...so here goes:

For our upcoming trip we are booked for 9 nights at AKL--Kidani. We have a 2BR villa and our entire party is registered and showing on MDE. (both reservations show on my DVC membership site under upcoming vacations)
Halfway through our trip DH and I will be staying one night at BCV to celebrate our 15th anniversary (kids will be with Granny at AKL). I booked a studio on points for that night but did not put it in with my reservations on MDE so I will not be pre-ordering magic bands or linking any tickets...they will only be linked to the AKL reservation. It's really just a night for us to be alone.

I would like to add the kids to the reservation through MS in case the weather is nice so they can have access to Stormalong Bay.

So, am I correct in assuming that we will only get gray magic bands that will give us access to the room and pool? Is there any foresesable issue in my plan? Do I need to do anything to insure that we won't have any problems?

Last edited:
I would use a different name on second reservation, like your middle name. Add those second names to your MDE as if its a different person. Do not put any charging on second room. You might be able to use a key card instead of bands for this one room night. Disney has problems having same person on two reservations.

Thanks. I'll give MS a call tomorrow and update the names to eliminate any confusion.

Can I just add the kids to the reservation when we check in to help lessen the chance of something going awry?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter