Two quick questions

Snkrman

Earning My Ears
So we’re heading back to Disney for the first time in a while and two questions…

1) I paid for our tickets and parking through the app. Do I need to use a certain parking garage?

2). Does DTD still have the fried picklecorn dog. Lol

I don't know the answer to number 1, but the answer to number 2 is YES! We were there last week and the cart in DTD has the Pickle Corn Dog.

I don't know the answer to number 1, but the answer to number 2 is YES! We were there last week and the cart in DTD has the Pickle Corn Dog.
Sounds delicious. Never had one but need to put it on the list. Unfortunately I am not sure when I’ll make it back to DL. Headed to WDW next month but doubt they have it. At least I’ve never seen one offered.

Sounds delicious. Never had one but need to put it on the list. Unfortunately I am not sure when I’ll make it back to DL. Headed to WDW next month but doubt they have it. At least I’ve never seen one offered.

No, it's a California exclusive. It's not actually sold by Disney, but by another company called Blue Ribbon Corn Dog that rents a kiosk in Downtown Disney.

No, it's a California exclusive. It's not actually sold by Disney, but by another company called Blue Ribbon Corn Dog that rents a kiosk in Downtown Disney.
What area in DTD is this corn dog located? I have never heard of this corn dog but now I must try it.

ummm... What's a pickle corn dog???
A hot dog, inside a hollowed out pickle, dipped in batter (not sure what type beer, corn, etc.), and splashed with planko breadcrumbs and then obviously, deep fried. It sounds like one of the healthiest foods available in America. It has a vegetable after all.

A hot dog, inside a hollowed out pickle, dipped in batter (not sure what type beer, corn, etc.), and splashed with planko breadcrumbs and then obviously, deep fried. It sounds like one of the healthiest foods available in America. It has a vegetable after all.

Okay.... not sure about this combo... I like fried pickles... and I love corn dogs... not sure about putting them together... I guess I will have to walk by and take a look'see for sure...

I had to laugh at the healthiest foods, because it has a veggie in it.... that what my DH says about beer... its made from grain, barley or corn or whatever... doesn't that count as a vegetable... or if it has citrus in it...doesn't that count for a serving of fruit.... LOL...

Okay.... not sure about this combo... I like fried pickles... and I love corn dogs... not sure about putting them together... I guess I will have to walk by and take a look'see for sure...

I had to laugh at the healthiest foods, because it has a veggie in it.... that what my DH says about beer... its made from grain, barley or corn or whatever... doesn't that count as a vegetable... or if it has citrus in it...doesn't that count for a serving of fruit.... LOL...
It's the truth, it's actual. Everything he said is satisfactual.

You forgot "served with peanut butter dipping sauce." Checks the Omega-3 box.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter