• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Two quick (I hope) questions

my3sonsagn

DIS Veteran
We're heading for ASMo in a couple of weeks, and I have a couple of quick questions.

1. We're bringing a coffee maker (I've seen on other threads that this is okay? I hope so because there is no way my husband could survive long enough to get to the food court for his first cup lol), and of course we have our crock pot packed (KIDDING of course :joker:... at least about the crock pot. The coffee maker is real). Is it okay to bring my little Hot Shot to heat water for my kids to have cocoa? Also there is a mini fridge in these rooms, right?

2. We booked the room through a relative who works at WDW, so I know they have to go "finalize" their part within the 2 weeks prior to our arrival. MDE gives me the option to do online check-in; do I need to wait until my relative does their part before I can do my part, or can I go ahead?

Bringing a coffee pot is OK. We used one in All Star Music in 2013. I think there is a fridge.

Can't help on #2.

Coffee maker is fine. I can't say for sure on the Hot Shot but it seems like it should be fine. I had to google it because I'd never heard of it before but it looks almost like one of those single-serve Keurigs so I doubt anyone would say anything to you.

Yes, rooms have a mini fridge. Not sure about on line check in. I used to book thru my cousin who worked there, but it was before online check in.

Thanks for the responses! Having the Hot Shot there will make things a lot easier since you can do so much with heated water :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter